Basic Insurance Plan
Basic Travel Insurance Plan - included in the cost of your vacation.
Effective May 1, 2008.
Applicable only to members (G.Ms) who have booked and paid for their trip in Canada.
The Basic Plan covers:
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption: up to $1,500
- Emergency Medical Expenses: up to $10,000
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment: up to $15,000
- Baggage & Personal Effects: up to $1,500
- Baggage Delay: $100 Village boutique Voucher
- Emergency Medical Evacuation 24 hrs a day
IMPORTANT: Limited coverage - Exclusions apply to certain medical conditions. Please read carefully all the details pertaining to the Basic Travel Insurance Plan by downloading the PDF version as indicated below:
Basic Travel Insurance Plan
This coverage supercedes any previously existing coverage and is subject to change without notice.
For more information on the Basic Travel Insurance Plan, call 1-888-WEB-CLUB.
We strongly suggest you take out additional insurance. An optional upgraded plan, the Total Peace of Mind™ Protection Plan, is available. This Plan includes Club Med’s “Cancel for Any Reason” waiver benefit. For more information on this upgraded plan, click here.