starting from per adult/week
In this Club Med Resort, novices and experts can try out exciting new sports and sensations. With GO®s trained in their particular activity, you'll enjoy the highest standards of equipment.
Discover an enhanced program for one of the fastest-growing and most popular sports in the world: Beach Volleyball. In partnersip with the National Volleyball League, our Academy has 7 sand courts for beach volleyball with professional coaching, whether you want to discover this fun sport, or improve your skills.
For those who'd like to take their chosen activity further, in addition to the group lessons included in your package, we propose made to measure beach volleyball courses*.
* At extra cost
The Sports Academies offer the best equipment and facilities for flying trapeze enthusiasts.
Beginners and advanced participants alike will be able to enjoy their sport in the best possible conditions.
• Quality teaching by G.O®s trained in their discipline, to introduce beginners to the sport and enable experienced participants to perfect their technique
• Group classes for all levels, 6 days a week, give you the chance to make real progress and master your movements (tightrope, juggling, static trapeze, etc)
• Method and equipment (on loan for lessons) adapted for each age group and level of skill.
The Club Med Tennis Academy at Sandpiper Bay offers daily, weekly and full-time tennis programs* for Junior and Adult players all year round, run by top coaches Gabe Jaramillo and Scott Del Mastro and their team.
Gabe Jaramillo has trained 8 number ones and 26 Top Ten professional players, including Monica Seles, Maria Sharapova, Andre Agassi, Anna Kournikova, and Kei Nishikori. The Sandpiper Bay Academy tennis programs are open to players of all standards, from beginners through to top class players.
Our Academy has a track record of helping players reach their top potential and get the very best out of their game.
Our programs have two unique training sessions, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The morning session includes two hours of stroke production and technique development. The afternoon session includes weight training, and focuses on point development and match play. Our method of two training sessions per day allows players to assimilate the training in the most effective way.
Sessions began at 8 am (depending on level). We also offer Active Packages* and Private Lessons*.
In addition to their Academy training, players get the chance to train with the best players and play full-length matches, giving them hands-on experience and mental as well as physical training. Among the group lessons included in your package:
• At Mini Club Med® and Juniors' Club Med®
- Little Tennis (for 4 to 7 year olds) 4 days a week (lessons last 30 minutes)
- Junior Tennis (for 8 to 13 year olds) proposes lessons on smaller courts, with stroke speed adapted to the age and size of players.
5 days a week (lessons last 45 minutes).
• For adults
- Beginners' and advanced lessons and cardio-tennis (from age 14).
6 days a week (lessons last 45 minutes).
The Resort has 6 clay courts and 14 hard courts, 8 of which are floodlit.
In addition to the group lessons included in your package, why not take your chosen sports activities further and take part in the courses* and tailor made private lessons* we propose.
* At extra cost
The Fitness Academy offers the best facilities and equipment for fitness enthusiasts, with a wide range of activities including:
- stretching (a great technique to improve the flexibility of the joints)
- BODYPUMP: (uses weights, to sculpt, strengthen and tone the whole body)
- cardio-splash (water aerobics: helps sculpt muscles, improve coordinationa and suppleness; this is a good cardio exercise).
- Pilates (inspired by yoga, dance and gym), Pilates helps correct and improve posture by firming and toning muscles, develops suppleness, eliminates stress thanks to breathing techniques, improves coordination and helps prevent injury related to bad posture, etc.
- Zumba® is a fun and energising physical fitness program devised by a Columbian fitness instructor, Beto Perez, based on rhythm and choreographies inspired by Latin dances such as the salsa, meringue, reggaeton, etc.
The Fitness Academy is committed to providing the most professional courses* possible for a unique experience comprising sport, personal training, regeneration and guidance on nutrition.
> For information: from 16 years old
* At extra cost.
For those who want to take their favourite sport further, in addition to the group lessons included in your package, discover our tailor made courses*.
Get the best out of your golf with our G.O®s and the best coaches, on an 18-hole course in the Resort.
• Participants at Mini Club Med® and Juniors' Club Med can start learning golf:
- Petit Golf (for 4 to 7 year olds)
- Junior Golf (for 8 to 13 year olds)
• Group lessons for all levels, 6 days a week, so that all players can make good progress and master their movements.
For those who want to take their sport even further, in addition to the lessons included in your package, we propose courses* and tailor made private lessons*.
* At extra cost
Free access : Basketball , Football , Volleyball , Water-polo , Cardio and weights room , Stand Up Paddle Group lessons for all levels : Power walking , Beach volleyball Academy , Flying Trapeze Academy with circus activities , Tennis Academy , Fitness Academy , Golf Academy Group lessons for beginners : Sailing Academy , AquaZumba®
Art studio, Baby Gym, Clean Art Planet at Mini Club Med®, Little Basketball, Little Circus, Little Hockey, Little Soccer, Little Tennis, Mini Club Talent Show, Petit Chef Program®, Petit Golf, Teen Spa, Water park, Zumbatomic®
* At an additional charge
Price is per adult, based on double occupancy (comfort level based on availability).
Membership fees of $60/adult are not included in the price calendar.
Prices and availability updated 12 hours ago
Please login to your personal account to continue. If you are not registered yet, create your account below. Visit www.clubmed.us and click on the My Club Med menu if you would like to sign up for your own account.