4.4 Cookie settings
You can either allow all cookies, be notified when a cookie is stored or refuse all cookies. If you refuse all or part of the cookies, the Website may not function properly or some pages may be inaccessible.
Adjusting cookie settings:
If you use Internet Explorer 8. and above:
1. Open “Tools” in the menu and click on “Internet options”
2. Click on the “Privacy” tab
3. Move the slider to the top to “Block all cookies” in order to block all cookies, or to be bottom to “Allow all cookies” in order to allow all cookies. For additional information, please consult http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
If you use Firefox 30.0 and above:
1. Click on the “menu” button and choose “Options”
2. Select the “Privacy” panel.
3. In the “History” section with regard to the settings for “History”, select “Use custom settings for history”.
4. Check mark “Accept cookies” to enable cookies, or uncheck it to disable them. If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure that the option “Accept third party cookies” is also not set to “Never”.
5. Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored:
Keep until: “They expire”: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the website that sent the cookie.
Keep until: “I close Firefox”: The cookies that are stored on your computer will be removed when Firefox is closed.
Keep until: “Ask me every time”: Displays an alert every time a website tries to send a cookie, and asks you whether or not you want to store it.
6. Click on OK to close the “Options” window.
For additional information, please consult https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
If you use Google Chrome:
1. Click on “Tools” in the menu
2. Click on “Settings”
3. Click on “Show advanced settings”
4. Click on “Privacy/Content settings”
5. “Cookies” must be selected. Then select “Block third-party cookies and site data” For additional information, please consult https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
If you use Safari 5.0:
1. Select Safari > Preferences and click on “Security”.
2. In the section “Allow cookies”, set whether Safari should accept cookies from websites. To see an explanation of the options, click the “Help” button (question mark). If you have set Safari to block cookies, you may need to temporarily accept cookies to open a page. Repeat the above steps, selecting “Always”. When you are finished with the page, block cookies again, and then remove the page’s cookies.
For additional information, please consult http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
If you have a different browser type or version, please consult the “Help” menu for your browser.