Extra savings on Winter Getaways, 55% OFF and FREE Room Upgrade! Take advantage of this offer for your well-deserved sunny Winter vacations. Book by September 29, 2020.
Whether you're looking for the best deal for next winter & summer, discounts for when you're traveling with children, or just want to know what our best deal is, we've got just the ticket for you! Plus, get early access to huge savings at your favorite sun & ski resorts!
Book early and take advantage of:
• Club Med's Early Booking Rates GUARANTEED for your 2021 vacations
• Get the best rates by booking early
• Fly stress free when booking airfare and transfers early with us!
Take part in our Referral Rewards Program and enjoy a lot of advantages.
Redeeming your referral credit is easy! Just follow the simple steps outlined on the referral credit page to redeem on your next Club Med vacation!
†FREE CANCELLATIONS: Free cancellations up to 15 days prior to departure. For new bookings made on or after May 18th 2020, on the following resorts: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic; Cancun Yucatan, Mexico; Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico; Sandpiper Bay, Florida, USA; Turkoise, Turks and Caicos; Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic; Caravelle, Guadeloupe; Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique; and Columbus Isle, Bahamas cancel for free and receive a full refund on the land portion of your stay (refund excludes membership fees, optional insurance and airfare):
^BEST RATE GUARANTEE: Valid for new individual land-only bookings booked on or after May 18th 2020, on the following resorts: Punta Cana, Dominican Republic; Cancun Yucatan, Mexico; Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico; Sandpiper Bay, Florida, USA; Turkoise, Turks and Caicos; Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic; Caravelle, Guadeloupe; Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique; and Columbus Isle, Bahamas,and based on value as written on the sales contract. Claims can be done up to 15 days before departure. Only one claim per file. Must concern a stay identical in all criteria to the original reservation, including: same Club Med resort, same check-in and check-out dates, same category of room, same number and type of guests (adults and children of the same age), same currency, same payment terms and same cancellation policy. Lower price quoted must be final, including any fees, taxes, or administration fees applied. Airfare, membership fees and extras are not covered by this guarantee. Guarantee does not apply to the following: group bookings, last minute deals, flash sales, privately contracted rates, rates only accessible by user and password or with promotional code, travel agent rates, referral reward rates, or friends and family rates. Guarantee refers to the total price of the stay and cannot refer to a partial price of any or all of the days it comprises. Future Travel Certificates must be used for travel completed within one year of the original date of travel and may be subject to restrictions. Club Med may withdraw this offer at any time and is not responsible for errors or omissions. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
***Terms & Conditions - Medical Assistance - Coverage COVID-19:
If you book in the USA, you are automatically covered in case of COVID-19 by EUROP Assistance worldwide, in agreement with medical decisions of Europ Assistance and under the terms and conditions of the insurance policy. This coverage is valid for travels between July 1st and September 30th, 2020.
What is covered?
1. In case of sickness related to COVID-19, all healthcare expenses during your stay are covered: medical expenses in case of hospitalization, medical visit, COVID-19 Test, transportation cost to the laboratory in order to administrate the test.
2. In case of hospitalization, coverage will also apply for: housing cost for companion, accompaniment of children. Medical evacuation if the situation requires it.
3. In case of quarantine: the assistance center will organize housing along with the Resort and the health personnel.
4. If the G.M missed their intended flight: the assistance center will take charge and organize a new return flight following the sanitary requirements established by the health team.
What is not covered by the program?
Consequences of global COVID situations in the country where the resort is located, such as:
1. Border lockdown: per region/ per city/ airport closure/ flight cancelation/ Resort closure…
2. Interruption of stay: following the declaration of State of Emergency
3. Quarantine: at the destination without being sick. A certificate of insurance confirming coverage of medical expenses in case of sickness including COVID-19 can be provided upon request in order to enter a country or to obtain a travel visa.
Please note that from July 1st, the certificate of insurance is requested by: French Polynesia, Israel, Ukraine, Lebanon, Cambodia, Turks & Caicos. This Assistance Agreement constitutes the general conditions of the contract concluded between EUROP ASSISTANCE, a business governed by the Insurance Code, and CLUB MED SALES, on behalf of its clients. It specifies the content of and the limits on the services to be provided by EUROP ASSISTANCE for CLUB MED SALES clients. The Assistance is provided by EUROP ASSISTANCE, and not by Club Med®. Any enrollment in Club Med®, or through the intermediary of a travel agent, makes the G.M® eligible for EUROP ASSISTANCE services, which cover assistance for persons.
Applicable only to US members (G.Ms®) who are US residents and have booked and paid for their trip in the US. This coverage supercedes any previously existing coverage and is subject to change without notice. A complete description of coverage is available upon request with Club Med Sales Inc., and also in the Basic Insurance document you will receive by electronic mail before departure if you made a reservation. Call your Travel Agent or our Club Med call center for more details.